Data protection and privacy are important to TWISE. To maintain the trust of our personnel, business partners and customers, TWISE will comply with applicable law and observe fair information principles through our adoption of policies and accountable processes.
In France, personal data is notably protected by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995. On the occasion of the use of the website www.twise.fr, can be collected: the URL of the links via which the user has accessed the site www.twise.fr, the supplier of access, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user. In any event TWISE only collects personal information about the user for the need of certain services offered by the site www.twise.fr. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.twise.fr the obligation or not to provide this information. The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information.
HYPERTEXT LINKS AND COOKIES
The www.twise.fr site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites. However, TWISE does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will not therefore assume any responsibility for this fact. In the event that a user or visitor wishes to set up a hyperlink to one of the TWISE websites, it will be their responsibility to send an email accessible on the site in order to formulate their request for setting up a hyperlink . TWISE reserves the right to accept or refuse a hyperlink without having to justify its decision. Browsing the www.twise.fr site may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user’s computer.
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. We automatically collect certain information about you when you simply browse our website, including: information about the use of our site, such as the areas you visit and the services you access, your IP address, the type of your browser, your access times. Such information is used exclusively for internal statistics and security of the TWISE site, or to improve the quality of the services offered to you. The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
– Google Analytics statistical solution.
– Wordfence security solution Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services.
The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab (cog-shaped pictogram at the top right) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Storage rules on: use the custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to deactivate cookies.
- In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab, you can block cookies.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ATTRIBUTION OF JURISDICTION
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.dtvwise.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Paris.
THE MAIN LAWS CONCERNED
Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, in particular amended by Law No. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site. Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply” (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).